Deliverables-Based I.T. Services
Contract No. DIR-CPO-4960
State of Texas: Department of Information Resources
DBITS: Deliverables-Based IT Services Contract DIR-CPO-4960
The Greentree Group, Inc. holds the above contract with the State of Texas through the Department of Information Resources DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
This DIR Cooperative Contracts Program allows customers to purchase items directly from a DIR-contracted vendor. Customers contact the vendor for product and pricing information. They also send their purchase orders, with the DIR contract number, and payments directly to the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program vendor, not to DIR. This streamlines the order process so customers receive their products/services quickly. DBITS is a DIR Cooperative Contracts Program contract, so you can go directly to us for your turn-key projects.
- Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services.
Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Application Development is the development of new applications which may be mainframe, server, network-based, web-based or a combination and may require interfaces to existing applications. Application Maintenance and Support includes troubleshooting, modifying, maintaining, improving security, and enhancing legacy systems and applications which may be running in a production environment.
- Technology upgrade, migration, and transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology, either with or without new business functionality. It may also include introducing new technology into the enterprise and managing any changes as a result of the introduction.
- Transformation may include assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Part of the transformation journey may include planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services, and training support.
- Return on investment (ROI), benchmarks, and milestones may also be appropriate to include in a transformation initiative.
- Agile methodology MAY be considered if requesting agency defines the sprint schedule, methodology, and governance which defines the process of developing, communicating, implementing, monitoring, and approving the project phases. Additional areas within scope include the following:
- Website content accessibility compliance;
- Cloud transformation;
- Digital transformation;
- IT organizational transformation; and
- User acceptance testing.
- ERP is an amalgamation of an organization’s information systems designed to automate and integrate a variety of functions, commonly referred to as “back office”, including financials, human resources and asset management. These systems are usually modularized and generally highly configurable. Business Process Reengineering (BPR), system or application changes, implementation, conversion services, and training are often included in an ERP initiative.
IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services; this category includes, but is not limited to:
- IT Assessments and Planning may include IT effectiveness, maturity, governance, and architecture. Strategic planning activities may include mission statement development, visioning and goals, objectives, and strategy development. Assessment of staff knowledge, skills and abilities, bandwidth, time and motion studies, and succession planning are included in this category. Strategic planning development and tactical planning may require the provisioning of actionable plans and roadmaps. Organization change management, enterprise architecture, cloud assessments, and network performance assessments are within scope as well.
- Also included in this category are the independent verification and validation procedures that are used together for in-depth analysis of a product, service, or system for compliance with requirements as well as the independent oversight of software (or systems) development life cycle (SDLC) processes and specifications.
- Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services activities may include requirements gathering, facilitation activities, scoring criteria development, evaluation criteria development, negotiation guidance and assistance, and contract transition assistance.
- Cost optimization including software license cost analysis;
- Financial planning and pricing structures;
- Market reviews/market research;
- Market engagement;
- Transition/implementation assistance; and
- IT contract management assistance.
The Greentree Group, Inc. Contact Information
1360 Technology Court, Suite 100
Beavercreek, OH 45430
Instructions For Obtaining Quotes & Placing Purchase Order
- A customer identifies a need for deliverables-based services within one of the Deliverables-Based IT Services Contracts Services Offered.
- Customer creates a Statement of Work (SOW) for release to vendor(s). The SOW must be complete, signed by an authorized representative of Customer.
- The SOW must be in the form contained in Appendix C – Statement of Work.
- The Customer sends the Statement of Work to The Greentree Group, Inc. Contact Person for that Service Offering.
- The Greentree Group, Inc. submits a Response to the Statement of Work with fixed prices based on deliverables.
- Once the Customer selects The Greentree Group, Inc., they simply issue a Purchase Order to The Greentree Group, Inc. referencing the DBITS contract number (DIR-CPO-4960) and the project can begin upon acceptance of the Purchase Order. Each Statement of Work will describe the deliverables, the acceptance criteria for the deliverables and the service levels.
DIR Contract Number
DIR Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts program