View Full Contract Details
The Greentree Group’s Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS) Co-Op contract provides the information technology service offerings listed below. A detailed description of each of these categories is accessible at DBITS Contract Service Descriptions.
- Application Maintenance & Support
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project Management
- Application Development
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance
Instructions for Obtaining Quotes and Placing Purchase Orders:
- Complete Statement of Work (SOW)
- Release Request for Proposal (RFP) with completed SOW to The Greentree Group
- Evaluate proposal and negotiate final terms and conditions
- Issue purchase order to The Greentree Group (DIR-TSO-3841)
- At a minimum, each SOW will describe the deliverables, the acceptance criteria of the deliverables and the service levels.
- No hardware or software products may be purchased through the DBITS contract.
- Customers may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict or weaken the DIR master contract.
- Customers purchasing services under the DBITS contract shall negotiate pricing directly with The Greentree Group in accordance with the Customer’s Statement of Work.
Chris Jones (Director)
1812 Centre Creek Drive, Suite 260
Austin, Texas 78754
Phone: (937) 490-5539
Jennifer Shaefer (Contracts Manager)
1360 Technology Court, Suite 100
Beavercreek, OH 45430
Phone: (937) 490-5512
Fax: (937) 490-5510